5/7/08

that feeling

*Misty smiles as she looks down at Carson on the coutch.*

"mmm...food...coming to think of it I havent eaten all day. I know a good place to eat its called The Blackdog Cafe. I know you will like it there. And a walk on the beach sounds like a good plain to me. and this time I promise I wont splash water on you."

*Misty shakes her head alittle causing the water from her hair to drop on Carson alittle as she giggles.*

*Nate smerks turning his head and standing up.*

"Ok Miss pushy I am coming I am coming."

*Walking over to the door Nate opens it than shuts it behind him.*

"Oh ya you look as good as ever Miss. Gibbs. And DONT you think about making a smart remake back at me this time."

*Nate than opens the car door for Laura and closes it going around and sliding into the driver seat and pulling out of the driveway heading for the ice cream shop. Once there he does his normal ruteen helping Laura than heading up to the stand.*

"Oh ya did I mention I was paying cuz I am. So what would you like Laura? Anything you want you can have. I have to make up for the last 2 weeks."

*As Katie watchies the movie her mind stay occuied and her sick for the time being goes away relaxing her more. Leaning back in the seat Katie laughs at the parts the need to be laughed at, Crys at the pasts that need to be cryed at, and gets excited at the part that need to be. Katie tummy growls as she starts to feel hungry. Seting her drink down Katie goes and reachs into the almost empty bucket of popcorn. As Katie goes to grab a handful her fingers brush aganst another human for. Katie turns her head and looks at the bucket seeing Scotts hand in there as well relizing thats what she was touching. For a moment Katie keeps her hands in the busket gently running her fingers over the back of Scotts hand for a long moment as she looks up at him. Katie's face turns a shade of red, as a smile makes the way to Katie face as she studys Scotts own.*

*The woman turns her head and smiles at Wyatt.*

"Well its nice to meet you Wyatt Reese. I'm Aerith Adams."

*Aerith looks out the window trying to remember for next time the way Wyatt was taking so she could find her own way.*

"I know I probley sould like a totel wiredo but this is my first day in Nevada. My grandmother is very sick. So I am here to help her as much as I can. I'm use to busyer streets and more lights. It being so dark and quiet is..rather new. I'm from NYC."

*For a long moment Aerith is silent.*

"And why am I tell all this to someone I dont even know. I'm sure I am boring the tar out of you. But since we are on the subject whats your story? Have you lived here long Wyatt?"

*Aerith trys her best to keep the light chat up to calm her nerves. It was enough she was new here, and she hasent seen her grandmother in almost 10 years and was alittle less than happy Aerith helping her, and she now had to find a job. That put enough stress on her now her car was broke down and she had no way to get around. Aerith lets out a little sigh.*

No comments: