5/13/08

Let Go

*As Scott pats Katie's shoulder she turns her head to him.*

"Ok, I'll see ya later Scotty."

*Once Scott leaves Katie turns her attachen back to Jason. Searching his eyes Katie can see a glimps of confustion, but still there was that wall again she could see it now. Why Jason but it back up Katie dident know maybe it was the fact he was at work maybe not, but Katie could feel the hurt inside her ownself.*

"I know everything is probley crazy for you J. Its has to be hard I couldent even imagen how out of place I would feel in a situation like this. Its like if I was to go back to Texas to live, I wouldent know what to do cuz that isent were I belong anymore. But as the days pass J, thing here with come back to you, life will return to normal and everything will be ok if you let it."

*Katie hand finds Jason's on the table.*

"Just dont close yourself off to me, to you friends, to the world. We are all here to help, and it pains us when you wont. I know you have been through so much, thats why I want to be here to help you. I dont have to be here, I want to be here."

*Aerith smiles at Wyatt and a wave seeing as he geting ready to leave. Aerith makes her way over to the table with the rough group of guys.*

"Are you guys ready to order?"

*The guys laugh between themselfs before the bigger of the three answers.*

"I dont think so. You see it dosent have what we want on the menu. We want you!"

*The smile on Aerith's face fades alittle as she trys to hold her composure.*

"Well sorry cant help you with that one."

"Well, arnt you saposto try and make your customer happy and get us what we want?"

"Not when it comes to customers like you."

*As Aerith goes to turn around and walk away the larg man grabs her arm to stop her spinning her around and pulling her closer to the table. The smaller guy next to him chimes over his shoulder in a moking tone.*

"There is no point in staying no to Stan. He always get what he wants."

*A certin fermness, yet a look of shock and fear passes through Aerith's eyes as she trys to pull her arm away but Stan's grip was to strong.*

"Let go of me."

*The guys laugh as he pulls Aerith into his lap. The smell of liquer strong on his breath.*

*Wes returns the kiss the lingers for a long while and than hugs Cindy tight. Leaning his head aganst her.*

"You deserve this and so much more. I'm happy I get to be the one that strives twords making it happen for you. I love you Cindy."

*Cindy still in his arm he walks with her slowly up the steps and opens the door taking her inside to show her around to her new home and than to the back out the house where a sliding glass door is to the LARGE backyard.*

No comments: