3/1/08

Wrong

*The drive from TJY back to the hotel is a quiet one. Katie wants to be excited with Jason abut her new car but the moon seems to be broken. What Wyatt said stuck in Katie's mind. Wyatt just dident understand. She couldent leave Jason at a time like this. Him being in anyone alse hands would not be good. Sure she was tired but it was noting she hadent felt with before. Lack of sleep was the most common reprcution of Katie's past she use to deal with. Katie let out a small unhurd sigh before replying to Jason.* "Reese might not have had this in mind when he asked me to watch over you, But I new what I was geting into when I said yes. Anyways I never said I HAD to go through this with you. I want too. I would exspect you to do the same for me. Wyatt just dosent understand is all. Dont worry he'll come around. Lets head to the store and get some stuff for the hotel." *Katie turns to head to the supermarket. Her car makes the reving sound a aracing car as Katie cant help but Squeel.*

No comments: