3/1/08

Night Falling

*Katie smiles and nods* " Your very welcome J. I am just happy to help." *As they pull into the parkinglot Katie giggles.* " Thank you. I like it. It makes me feel...I dont know but it makes me feel something. Maybe important. Like I really made it somewhere in life." *Katie and Jason exit the car and head into the store. Katie stands and smiles.* "So what would you like to get for yourself to keep at the hotel?" *Katie looks around the small store taking in everyone and everything making sure it was all in place and nothing was fishy.*

*As Rosetta finishs up in the barn the smell of dinner drifts in the air. Making her way to the tack room to let Mick know Dinner was done. They had spent so much time together the last few days it was so nice. Rosetta was content and happy. Rosetta nods as she pass a few guests, and smiles laughing as Jeff and BJ play in the yard. As She enters the tack room the smell hits her nose and makes her smile even more. How she had come to love that smell. It reminded her of every memorie. Going over to Mick she sits down next to him and crosses her legs smiling.* " I hate to bother you for dinner you look as comfortable and at peace."

No comments: