3/1/08

No words needed

Jason chuckles and shakes his head. “If I were shopping alone I’d be heading to the frozen dinner section. Get whatever you want…I’m hoping by tomorrow we might have a lead on our mysterious shooter/arsonist, but if not, we might be at the hotel for a little while unless I can convince Reese that I’m okay on my own.”
Walking down one of the aisle, he grabs a package of Oreos, giving Katie a silly grin. “One of my weaknesses.”


Mick is on his feet, taking Rosetta in his arms with a laugh full of a happiness he hasn’t felt in years. He spins her around and sets her back down, pulling away just enough so he can see her face. His eyes dance, the love filling his gaze. He’d had no doubt of Rosetta’s answer, but hearing it sealed the joy. Cocking his head, he wraps his arms around her again, pressing his lips to hers.

No comments: