3/24/08

She dosent leave this hospetil

*Slowly Jamie opens her eyesand slowly turns her head looking at Con. Though all the pain, and all the sadness, the burses and cuts Jamies maynot be able to smile but her eyes do. They dance with happyness as she lays sights on Con."

"Hi....you dont looks so hot."

*Jamie cant help but grin wincing alittle at the pull from the sitches. Bringing her hand to her face she feels the bandage.*

"I guess I probley dont eather huh?"

*Dr. Tailbit looks from Katie to Hal and back to Katie again.*

"I know thats not the case and I know there is more to it than that. But for now I will leave it lay. But dont think I will have forgeten. Before Jamie leaves this hospetal I want to know the truth to what happend to that girl."

*Dr.Tailbit turns and heads into another room, leaving Katie and Hal alone.
Katie turns and looks at Hal bewildered.*

"Now what?"

*Nate follows Wyatt to Reese office as he see Jason disapear with Carson into Ricks room. Nate comes alongside Wyatt and slings his arm around his shoulder.*

"How about we both get yelled at for Carson insted of just you."

*Nate throws Wyatt a silly smile.*

No comments: