3/24/08

Happy Again?

*Nate turns with Wyatt geting a silly grin on his face. As they leave He's gives Wyatt a head lock...*

"Cant you move those short legs any faster. Lets see whats going on with Carson. You act like we just killed people or something."

*Nate heads to Ricks with Wyatt in the headlock still. Finally geting to the room. Behind reminded of Ed Nate nods and heads to Con's office.*

*Katie nods at Hal and heads back to her room only minutes later being greeted by Jason.*

"When would I deny your company J?"

*Katie gives a silly grin, and jumps alittle as Jason flops across her lap only to giggle afterwords. Tilting her head to look at Jason the right way she cant help but laugh some more. Without thinking as she talks Katie stands to run her hand through Jason's hair massasing his head along the way.*

"Things are pritty good for me. Had therapy again today. Doing pritty good. Gonne be out of this thing in no time. I am hoping by the time of the fundraiser. Other than that I have been worryed sick about you guys and Jamie. Now that she is here and going to be ok, I feel I can relax a bit. I was really worryed. I am happy everything worked out and I am glad your back too."

*Katie flashes a smile at Jason.*

*Jamie cant help but let a small tear roll down her face.*

"You'll never lose me Con. I'll always find my way back to you. Your to impotant to me to let go that easy."

*Jamie stairs Con in the eyes for a long moment. Enjoying feeling his hand on hers. How she missed him the last few days. Jamie's eyes dance as she moves her finger for Con to come closer. Softly planting a small kiss on his lips.*

No comments: