3/5/08

Mask

* once again as Jason mentions not staying a look of fear pass in Katies eyes.* "No Jason...please you promised you wouldent leave me." *Desparation plays in Katie's voice. There was an unvoiced fear. One of the last times she had been in a real hospetal was when her mother and brother passed away. This braught a fear to Katie that she couldent explain.* " I care for you even when I am here to cover up my own fears. I do need you Jason." *Katie looks down at her hands, and down at her lower body in a cast a single tear forming in her eye.* " I'm really not that strong you know. Your not the only one who can put masks on." *Katie turns her head away from Jason. Embarssed that she was crying over nothing. But the truth was she was scaired, lonly, and dident know what was going to happen in her life. Everything was so messed up right now.*

No comments: