2/12/08

Time

*Angel smiles and nods at Luke. He always made her feel good when she was down and he always was there for her no matter what. Luke truly was a gift from God and she was ever so happy to spend what time she could with him and in the fewture the rest of her life. Angel looks to Luke with loving eyes.* "When I last left they were all heading that way." *Angel looks down at her watch* "So I would guess they are probley seting up. We should probley go and make ourself known huh." *Angel stands up and streaches.*


*Rosetta nods at Mick as she add ingredents to the Mac and cheese.* "Ya I dont think I could eather. I would never be able to live with myself if something happend to him." *Rosetta lets out a long sigh.* "Lets find the other chip first like you said and see what can be done from there." *Rosetta watches BJ out in the other room playing with his toys happy and content.* " I feel sorry for him."

*Wendy goes over to the toolbox and looking. Grabing the wrench and goes over to Clint and hands it to him.* "Yes...yes it does look like your playing. Like a kid in the mud." *Wendy's eyes twinkle.*

*Wes walks over to where Cindy is and sits smiling.* "Hey you. How are ya holding up?" *For a long moment Wes studys Cindy's face seeing a look and a hint of sadness.* "Hey I was wondering maybe after dinner would you like to catch some ice cream or a movie. Get out of here for alittle but and just have a nice time? I havent been out in ages."

~*~At TJY~*~

*Katie looks to Scott and than to Laura.* " Uhhhh...no." *Lowering her voice she leans into Laura* "Unless geting home in one peace counts." *Katie giggles and graba her coat and places her glasses on her face.* "Lets blow this popicle stands!"

No comments: