2/12/08

Happyness

*Katie smiles as she stands infront of Laura's.* " My pleasure. I look forword to seeing you in the morning." *As Katie starts up the walks to the door she stops and turns around.* "Hey Wyatt...thank you." *Katie gives a smile and enters apt. After shuting the door for a long moment she stands in the hallway. After taking her jacket and shoes off she heads into the kitchen to grab something to drink.*

~*~At the Ranch~*~

*As Mick sits down next to Rosetta BJ jumps up and climbs between Rosetta and Mick snuggling in close.* "Mic, you watch too. Rosey likes when your with her and I like it too." *BJ once again turns his attacken to the tv.*

*Rosetta turns her head from BJ to Mick and smiles. Puting her arm around BJ she rests her head on Mick's shoulder. Contentment. Though everything God still gave contentment. And for BJ happyness.*

*Angel smiles at Luke.* "The swing sounds nice." *For a long while Angel sits hand in hand on the swing with Luke.* " So..I've notice you havent been walking much. I'd like to take a look at your legs if you would let me Hun. I want to make sure everything is ok. With the weather changing your hips might be filling with fluid and not draining right. If you dont want me to I wont. I just dont like seeing you in pain." *As Angel watches the sun set she leans her head on Lukes shoulder.*

*As Cindy puts Wes' arm back around her he smiles and moves closer to her as well wraping his arm around her more.*

No comments: