2/6/08

Mixed emotions

*Trish nods to Laura* "Ok, give me a call later and we can set something up. Guess I should get back to work." *Trish turns and heads back to her small cubical*

~*~Back at the Ranch~*~

*Wendy smiles up at Clint.* " Your so smart. I just wish we could find the link we need to make this over with for everyone.I dont know how they did it all these years. Knowing day by day something could happen. Thats a crappy way to live." *Wendy lets out a long sigh.* "So what are you up to now and would you like some company?"

*Rosetta smiles and nods* "I think we will be heading out about 5. I asked Angel to come and she said she was busy tonight. She has alot of paper work to do. and I was going to ask Wendy,JAde, and becky but I havent seen them around. If you happen to see them before me go a head and ask. You dont have to get dressed up its not going to be anything fancy." *Looking around the mess hall she see Wendy at the table with Clint. She gives a small laugh to herself.* "I guess she wont be coming maybe. She is glued to that boy."

~*~Back at TJY~*~

*As Katie walks around the office trying to get her barrings she stops at a window. Looking out she can see a rainbow in the sky. Had it been raining? She dident even relize it was. Memories of the rainbow she saw with Jason come back to her. Katie's heart acks. she had lost her best friend. Right now she was in so much term oil she wasent sure how to feel about anything. What she did felt right but had she over reacted? Everything was still fresh and new in her mind. Katie hopes as the days went by in TJY things would become easyer.*

No comments: