2/28/08

Lunch

*As Katie is wrapped in Wyatt's arms she looks around the room relizing everyone is looking at them.* " I guess we drew alittle attachen huh." * Katie cant help but laugh.* " I think the only really big thing I need to worry about coming back from is Scott's blunders." *Katie cants help but laugh again as she draws away from Wyatt.* "Well I guess I better get some work done so I can go get my car at lunch." *Katie gives Wyatt a kiss on the cheek and heads to her desk.*

*Wes sits with Cindy and sips his coffee.* " Why dont you go and visit him? I bet it would help reasure you he is ok. And it has been a while you have been without him." *Wes puts his hand on Cindy's* "I'm not going anywere I'll be waiting for you. Always a call away. So if your worryed about that dont be."

*Time flys by pritty fast as Katie looks at the clock on her desk. Its 11:50am and Scott will be looking for her soon. KAtie finishs up what she was typing and save her files. standing she takes the typed up papers and heads to Reese office droping them off to Susane. After leaving Katie stops at Jason's office and knocks on the door entering alittle.* " J, I am going to be heading out now. If you need anything call me ok. I wont be gone long." *Closing the door behind her Katie heads to try and find Scott.*

No comments: