12/14/09

Wonder

Turning and giving a smile to Gage Sapphire gives a slight nod. Blue happend to be her fav color too.

"Ohhh...blue ones are nice. Would you want the tree white or Green? I think we could work with both."

Just letting the coversation lay for the moment Sapphire new that this wouldnt be the last on it. She was having fun just thinking about what kind of tree to get Gage and excited he said he would come alone as well.

"I think your going to have fun putting the tree up."

Taking a sip of her own Coffee a bit of color comes to Rosetta's face. Was Sparky saying if Mick wasnt coming back he'd try to peruse her? Surly she must be mistaken on that one...right?

"Its good some where in my heart I...know he is coming back too. Right now its just really hard you know? There are some good people here to help me out, one of them being you. You have always helped me Sparky. Sometimes I wish I had, had the guts to ask you to dinner before I was married. Not saying I regret being married to Mick because I dont...just sometimes I wonder what things would of been like."

Drawing quiet for a moment Rosetta just looks down into her mug watching the hot liquid for a long moment. Finally looking up into Sparky's eyes searching them before she spoke again.

"Its strange to grow up thinking things will be one way, and than they turn out differently."

Rosetta lets out a long sigh taking another sip of her coffee. More stuff entered her mind just adding to what was already there.

No comments: