11/11/09

Scared

Mick can feel his defenses starts to rise, and he's not even sure exactly why. He didn't like arguing with Rosetta, but he wasn't even sure why it even felt like an argument to begin with. He hadn't thought there was much difference between one family and the other... they were both his. He had three children, in his mind, not two, and one.

"If it was BJ that was missing... would you tell me not to go?" He didn't mean for his tone to be quite as harsh as it was, even though his volume was low.


Gunner cocks his head at Bree, wondering about her past once again. It was obvious that her family life must not have been the greatest. He tucks his hands in his pockets and turns to sit next to her on the ledge of the roof, unafraid of the height.

"At least you remember growing up." He shrugs, not even knowing how to feel about his own past. He never had figured out how to feel about it. "I guess I've always been a little scared to try and find out what kind of a kid I was... always afraid I'd find out I wasn't the greatest sort of guy or something."

No comments: