11/19/09

Rich and Famous

Angel rolls her eyes, she new now why Trent wanted to leave it was because if Jasmin came here to look for him He didnt want to be here. But she did have a hard time believeing Katie would just come forward and say hey guess what.

"Did Katie really say she was going to tell Jasmin about you? Or did she say she was going to lead her in the right direction Trent?"

Sitting next to Trent Angel did feel bad for him and couldnt imagen what was going on inside. He was trying to do what he thought was right, and he did have a point no one else should be in involved. But in a way she could see where Katie was right now too. She had just found out her father was not the man she thought was and almost lost he real dad. Giving a little sigh Angel looks up at Trent again.

"Going where people dont know you wont solve anything. By now you should know Trent running from the past does nothing but bite harder in the end. Things happen a reason that only God knows. Dont you think if you weren't meant to find your daughter you wouldn't have?"

Angel didnt want to push she just wanted to help Trent. They had been to close at one point in time for him not to still be her friends, and for her to care about him.

Sitting back for a moment as Gunner asks about her family Bree just thinks for a long moment. She could feel a churn in her stomach, she always hated talking about her family.

"Before that we didn't see much of each other. He lived here and I lived quite a ways away. It wasnt till a few years back I spent time driving here, for days, weeks and than finally I spent so much time here in Nevada that I figured I might as well move here."

Taking a sip of her float till there was nothing left in the cup she continues sucking through the staw till it made a loud noise. Finally finished getting the very last drop Bree puts the cup down.

"Before that well...there wasnt much before that. I didnt fit in with my family at home, and there way of life. I was to strange as they would say. My dad's a senator, and my mom is living the life of the rich and famous. Me, I like it here where I can work for what I went and have a job because I enjoy it."

Finishing up in the kitchen Ryan trys not to pay attachen to Leo's conversation on the phone. It was non of her never mind but she couldnt help over hear the strange conversation eather. Coming back over to the table Ryan sits.

"I hope it wasnt anything to important you missed out on."

Nodding at the phone as a sigh she was talking about whatever his phone call was. Taking note to the werry look on Leo's face Ryan new his body had been through alot and probley just wanted to relax and heal.

"How about we pop in a movie so you can relax?"

No comments: