11/19/09

Noon

"Hasnt she had enough of that though? She just wants to know her family and belong. I know and see where your coming from and its not my place to change my mind. I was just saying what I felt is all."

Looking down at her paper work on her desk Angel was ready to start again before look up as Trent was about to leave. Part of her wanted him to stay It was nice talking to him again they always had good conversations. But she new it was his choice.

"Than stay longer, and get more of a taste for this side Trent don't just give up yet."

Looking up at Gunner as he gets up Bree can sence the mood change and it just makes her heart ack more for Gunner.

"Yeah you will. Call me when you want to do some star gazing."

Looking down again Bree picks at the table for a moment before looking up again and giving a small smile.

"Try and enjoy the rest of your day ok?"

Digging into her purse Bree finds some money and throws it on the counter along with the other from Gunner. Standing and going the same way he was.

Looking up to the sound of someone entering the barn. Looking around the stall a smile forms on Dan's lips as he see Jade. Stepping out into the isle and removing his hat throwing in on one of the rails she puts his hands on his hips.

"Well look who showed up. I thought for sure after that late night last night I wouldn't see you till at least noon."

Quirking a smile Dan was happy to see Jade. It was a nice break in the day and the company made time go by so much faster.

No comments: