11/1/09

Pass up

Turning her head again to look at Gunner a smile bigger than any shown before spreads across Bree's face. She could feel a little color come to her cheeks but she didnt let it bother her to much. It was nice outside, it was nice being here, and she felt good. What could make her feel worse at a time like this?

"I think I would like to look at the starts more. Its a whole new world out there, and I liked to see it."

Turning to looks at Gunner Bree smiles once again. The hours had seemed to slip by but she didnt mind. It had been nice here, peaceful, calming. Gunner was going to be ok she could feel it.

"Maybe we could go see the northern lights sometime too?! I saw them in your book and they looked so nice. Like someone could get lost in them."

Freedom, nothing to worry about, no past to follow you are, and no future to worry about the sky was the limit and Bree now could understand why Gunner loved it so.

"I'm happy I met you that day having a none ice cream float. This is to perfect to have passed up."

No comments: