11/5/09

Paper Work

Hope things for a long moment considering her options. Just watching Gunner for a long moment Hope can see a change in his eye.

"I can't promise anything Gunner, but I will see what I can do. Maybe at least I can get you out a day or two sooner."

Giving a smile Hope would do what she could for Gunner. Just getting a day or two would be a challange but if it ment at least helping than she would do it. That was better than nothing.

"I'll have to addmit though Bree is gonna miss you on her long over night shifts I bet."

Shaking her head and giving a grin again Ryan just rolls her eyes. Since she could remember Eli never wanted to bother anyone with till questions or requests it just wasnt in his style.

"Well, now I know and no you cant sleep on the floor, but you can sleep on my couch."

Staring to deal the cards out Ryan deals a little slower as Leo's name is braught up. It still hurt when she thought about him, and as much as she wished it wasnt over, she had to let him go. Ryan had found the one person she could see herself being with and all over something stupid it was gone. She didnt even know if they would get back together or not. Leo hadnt been to see her in day and his name was hardly said around her.

Looking up at her brother it was hard to hide her emotions no matter how strong on the outside she was to her brother her heart was always open.

"I...Yeah I think we are. I made a mistake and I cant go back and fix it. I dont blame Leo for walking away because what I did was wrong. Now I have to pay the price for it."

Catching on to the first part of what his brother said made Wes stop and think. His brother might be leaving soon? It made his heart thumb in his chest just thinking about have yet another one of the men away from the ranch.

"As far as I can tell everyone loves having you here."

Taking the paper from his jacket Wes hold it in his hand for a long moment. He'd receved it a few days ago and no one new about it yet. Though he had put some calls in to see about getting it reversed they hadnt been able to help him.

Holding it out to sparky to read he lets out a long sigh as another emotion flashed in his eye. He had planed on getting both his brother together first to talk to them about it but Mick had taken off and if Sparking was going to leave tomorrow he wanted him to know.

"I was hoping you would stick around longer to be another mad to protect our familys. I'm getting called to go back overseas. Cindy doesn't know yet, and to be honest now that I have a family of my own I am scared to death. I just want to know that everyone here to protected too so that way its one less thing I have to worry about."

No comments: