11/18/09

Just tired

Leo is slouched just a bit in his chair - sitting too straight hurt too much at this point. "I don't wanna get in your guys' way..." Though he really didn't want to go home yet.

He glances at Eli, whom he barely knew, then back to Ryan. "You can take me home if you want... or something." It sounded lame, and he knew it. "I mean... I got a couple phone calls to make and... I don't wanna mess up your schedule or anything."


Gunner winds up grinning, and he shrugs at Bree. "If you wanna come over later, you can. There's access to the roof at my apartment and it's not a bad spot to go stargazng." This he knew.

He ventures a sip of his float, only then realizing his hunger once again. But instead of ordering more food, he glances back to Bree. "The nightmares will stop... won't they?"


Trent keeps himself from complaining about Angel's care - after all, he was the one that had come here. Sitting down in a chair, he keeps his hand on the table, so she could do whatever she needed to with it.

"Oh, a little," he comments in response to her question. "Tired... frustrated... you name it, I guess." He shrugs. "Just tired of life. Maybe I need to get out of here, I don't know."

No comments: