11/18/09

I am

Seeing Gunner lean closer to her, and feeling his breath on she skin Bree feels like she froze. Keeping her eyes locked with his Bree could feel her heart starting to beat so loud in her chest, and in her ears she was sure Gunner had to hear it too.

Once Gunner pulls away though leaving her without a kiss Bree turns her head to looking out the front windshield. She wasnt sure if she was disapointed she didnt get the kiss or not.

Though not moving her head Bree look out of the couner of her eye and see's Gunner bump his head. Trying her best not to give a little chuckle to light the mood she tightens her lips before finally she thinks she has enough composure.

"Good Night Gunner. I'll see you again soon. Don't stalk the night without me."

Continuing the kiss Ryan cant feel a small smile form on her face but not letting it go to much that it breaks the kiss. It seemed like time stood still, Ryan liked the sweet way Leo tasted and the warmth that washed over her when she was close to him. To have him back was a good feeling.

Finally breaking from the kiss Ryan just looks down at Leo again. A smile on her lips.

"I guess I should probley let you get some sleep huh? If you dont mind I think this will be my spot for the night just on this little causation, I am to comfortable to move."

Ryan cant help the small laugh as she purses her lips.

"I'd say you can sleep in my best but if my brother woke up and found you this...He might try to kill you. So your stuck on the couch here with me."

Looking up at Ryder Thirteen gives a small smile. She had been worried about Ryder's meeting with Reese today not liking the sounds of the messages on the answering masheen.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Can we stop at Mom and Pop's for something to eat?"

Following Ryder outside Thirteen is quiet for a moment before getting into the car with Ryder.

"So...everything went ok with Reese? I didnt hear any shouting."

Day to Afternoon to Night to Day once again to follow the same pattern, the same loop, time would never change.

Entering the dinning hal Katie does a quick scan only getting through half the faces till she found the one she wanted. Going over to Trent and slidding in next to him Katie is quiet for a moment before finally talking.

"I'm going to help her find you Uncle Trent."

Kaite looks up into her uncles eyes, she loved him, and she new it killed him inside to keep himself from his daughter no matter how good he though it was.

"I made a promise I wouldnt tell her it was you out right, but I can still lead her here. Its not right she doesn't know."

Glancing over at her other father Katie gives a smile. She new it was hard, even if her situation was a little differnt it still was hard, and the feelings she had would only be half of the ones Thirteen did.

"I dont know when it will be. Today, tomorrow, a year from now. I just wanted you prepare you. I love you Uncle Trent."

Giving her Uncle a hug goodbye Katie new she would see him again soon. Standing again and making her way over to her dad Katie smiles at Jeff. She felt like she was going to miss him the most.

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I left. See you again closer to christmas?"

Reaching down to give her dad a hug Katie just holds him for long moment.

"And we will talk on the phone alot. Thank you Dad, I am happy I know now."

No comments: