10/8/09

Nice

Letting compassion show in her eyes Hope gives a nod to Gunner. She new he was lost and he hated everything he was right now. She couldn't even start to imagen how she would feel herself.

"I'm sorry Gunner that you fell all these things and you feel as you have no control. Sometimes its hard admitting we have problems and we need help, but before you can even strat to let your heart heal you need to admit and face what happened than deal and know it wasn't your fault. "

Letting out a small sigh and giving a small smile looking to Bree Hope gives a nod. Gunner had found and what a friend she was. She could only hope that she would be good for him and maybe help him more without even realizing it.

"I'll see what I can do about the room with a window. Maybe even a pare of binoculars too so you can look at the starts you love so much. Let me go see what I can do I'll be back."

Getting up and leaving the table Hope makes her way over to where the dr. was to chat with him a little.

Watching Hope as she walks away Bree looks to Gunner an apology on her face. This hadn't been her place to put in but she had anywyas.

"I am sorry I cut in on you like that. Hope seems like a nice lady and all its just...how she was acting was bothering me."

Giving a small smile Bree looks to Gunner her eyes gave just a small twinkle.

No comments: