9/1/09

Yes

A little confused about Gunner and his mention to her Uncle Bree makes a mentil note to ask JT when she went to see him tonight.


Seeing Gunner was getting ready to leave Bree throws him a half smile with a chuckle to follow.

"You never know, Maybe I have been arrested before and maybe I'd like it."

Giving a quick wave to Gunner Bree looks down to book again and finishes off her drink before throwing a twenty on the table for a tip, along with a five for her drink, and sundae.

Looking across the table at Scott Hope takes in his words and digests them. Looking down at his hand on top of hers Hope can't help the smile that makes its way to her lips no matter how much she willed it not to come it did anyways. For once her own words quivered a little as she spoke and all her other worries seemed to be chansed away.

"Scott...I... since we shared that kiss before you went on house arrest I felt something different, and I liked it. I didnt say anything because I didnt want to push you into something you yourself didnt feel ready for."

Searching Scott's eyes Hope could see the need, and the want in them, now now she could see the longing and he was ready.

"I'd like to be more than friends Scott. I love being around you, and you make me feel so special."

Hope gives a nod to Scott yes, she did want more with him.

Looking up at Mick Dan finish off his coffee and stands. He had his coffee, some breakfast he was as ready as he ever would be.

"Yeah I'm ready. We might as well head out before it gets to hot. Don't forget to say goodbye to that wife of yours."

No comments: