9/29/09

No one else

Looking across the bridge at Gunner Hope's heart thumps. She would of hoped Gunner was smarter than that but her own heart raced anyways. Fear is what she held right now, for a coworker, a human being and a friend. Though she was scaired Hope stayed as calm as she could.

"Gunner, I wont turn around and I wont leave. You think you cant trust me, well than I know I am doing my job right. I care, and thats why I am here and I do what I wanna do."

Walking across the road slowly Hope starts and than stops again not turning around but motioning for Gunner to follow.

"If you jump Gunner I will have to see something I really dont want too. Something that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I dont think you really want to put me through that do you?"

Hope takes a quick glance to Con hoping to relay her message to him. She wanted to try and get Gunner to back up on his own but if it didnt work she wanted Con close to grab him.

Entering the room and being pulled into Jason's lap Katie can feel the emotions increase being pulled from Jason and feeding her. Only making what she felt herself stronger as she nuzzled her face into his neck for a moment.

I miss you a lot too J. Thank you for the gift you have given back to me. If you even need a little break again, just ask me.

Receiving the kiss from Jason and the the flower the smile on Katie's face grew even more as her emotions seemed to overflow.

Thank you J for always just being you, and no one else.

Bringing the flower to her noise Katie gives it a sniff enjoying the sweet smell. Than lowering the flower Katie looks deep into the eyes she always got lost in. Finally leaning in her lips touch his with enough emotions to match with how much she really did miss him. Her one arm finding his back and the other his head.

No comments: