9/29/09

late call

"I still want to help you Gunner, because I know what your going through is not easy...I.."

Hope's words trail off as she see that Gunner was leaving. There was nothing she could do and she couldnt force him to stay.

Once he was gone though she went to her desk and pulls out Reese number before punching it into her phone and waiting. She felt bad calling so late but it was for a good reason. Hearing the groggy voice on the other end Hope cringes knowing she woke up him.

"Reese, its Hope. I am sorry to call so late but..well Gunner just left here. He's not in good shape right now and I think someone needs to look after him."

Hope takes in a deep breath before she continues. She new she was talking fast but there really was no time to wast.

"I just think it would be best for someone to look out for him right now. I am not sure how because I didnt get a chanse to ask but he found out that he was the cause for his parents death. I think he said something about an argument. He's just not good right now. I tryed to get him to stay here but he wouldnt and he just left."

No comments: