8/7/09

Strawberry

Following close, Katie tries her best to keep her eyes on her Uncle. Keeping quiet all the way, she opens the doors then falls behind once again.

Finally getting into the infirmary, Katie's worry grows. Hearing Jeff ask for her, she goes to him, making sure it was her good side, keeping her scarred side away from him. "I'm here, Uncle Jeff. I'm okay."


Looking at the little cups, Thirteen tries to decide. They all looked so good. Taking one of the little spoons, she tries some of the sherbet. Making a strange face, she didn't like the sour taste. Taking a few more flavors, she lands on one she likes. "I like the strawberry one. It's very cold though. My tongue feels numb."


Opening the car door, Sapphire motions for Gage to get out of the car. "Well, I like to go for walks. I read, spend time with people I know, go to fairs... Pretty much anything that is fun."

Leaning on the hood of the car, Sapphire looks up at the sky before looking back at Gage. "We can do anything you want."

No comments: