8/17/09

Help

As the night comes to a close Katie finishs helping Jen with taking down the sound bored and a few other things too. It had been a tense night filled with lots of emotions.

Katie had done well trying to keep her own emotions in affect, and keeping the flashbacks and memories at bay. She hated the fight they had, had before and now hated the silence between them. Would they be ok?

Looking at Jen as they finish Katie lets out a sigh.

"Jen...I...think I need help. I dont think I ever got over the Agency taking me like I think I did. I almost died ya know and everyone just expected me to bounce back I even expected me to. Now Jason wants to cut off our connection, and I dont want that. Its making me have flash backs...and its bad enough I have to walk around with all these scars."

Jen was one of Katie's closest friends that she new she could always talk to. It was just so hard actully saying these things. Shaking her head Katie knows she is making no sence and almost on the verge of being hysterical. She shouldnt have to burden Jen with this. Standing Katie sighs again as her eyes give there apoligies.

"Never mind, I'm sorry to have bothered you with this. I'll be fine, don't tell anyone ok please?"

Not letting Jen answer Katie waves to the guys letting them know she would see them at Mom and Pop's as long as Jason was heading that way too.

Exiting the building Katie takes in a deep breath of air. It felt nice, it felt good in her lungs. Looking over to the truck, and seeing the figure sitting there Katie knows Jason was waiting for her. Slowly making her way over Katie opens the door and gets in. Just quiet for a long moment she goes to say something and than stops. Its a few more moments before she speaks again.

"I'll go to Mom and Pop's if your going to go. You really should eat something before you have a sugar attach."

Sitting quietly Katie glances at Jason before looking straight ahead again out the window. She just wanted things to be ok again. She wanted her and Jason to bed ok, she wanted herself to be ok. Would that ever happen?


Looking up from the pillow as Trent leaves Thirteen gets a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. Almost like she wanted to cry out for him to come back. Why she didn't know, maybe at the Agency she had seen him, and he was kind to her. Maybe that's why he seemed so familiar.

Laying her head back down in the pillow she listens to the soft voice outside as Trent and Ryder say there goodbyes.

Within moments Thirteen can feel Ryder sit down next to her and take her hand. Slowly she opens her eyes to see him. It was nice to know Ryder was there for her, to have someone.

"Can I just have a hug?"

No comments: