6/22/09

Fear

Kyle's words hit Alice's ears and bring a worm sensation to her skin as a small flam starts to flicker lighting up the dark and empty spots of her heart.

Feeling Kyle's arm loosen a little Alice knows he is letting her move if she wished but she dident want to her was to comfortable, but she didnt want to see his face better. Letting go of his hand she moves ever so slightly and twists in his grips so she was not look face to face with him.

"I've grown use to being your shadow, and following after you. I cant imagen going back to a normal life."

Bringing her hand to Kyle's face again Alice runs her fingers over his cheeks, his jaw, his nose and eyes as her eyes never leave his. It was like she was almost maping out his face to always remember. Her touch soft, light.

"Kyle Mitts, you stole my heart from the first moutain dew toss. I'm sorry it took me this long to put aside my own fear."

No comments: