6/17/09

Better Plan

Alice's eyes search Hunter's face for a moment as she can see the worry in his eyes. She new why Kyle was like this right now. He had also trusted her not to say anything and it hurt to think she would break her trust in him.

"No, No Hunter its nothing like that. Kyle wasn't on illegal drugs. I...promised him wouldnt say anything because he was embarssed. You need to ask him about this not me."

Getting out of her jeep Alice lets out a small sigh as she jingles the keys in her hand for a moment. She couldnt betray Kyle's trust in her.

"I'd like to go see Kyle please to make sure he is ok."

Dropping the keys in her pockets Alice looks to Hunter hoping he would understand the reason for her silence and trust her.

Giving a small smile Hope gives a nod as she continues to sit with Scott.

"I am not here because I have to, I am here because I want to. At least for a little while longer untill Carson talks with you."

She new he was hurting and couldnt blame him. Not just from the beating he had taken and the though of being a trator but alot that his friend was dieing, and there wasnt anything he could do.

Nate followed close behind Laura gives a small sigh and composing himself. Finding a seat and sinking into a chair he pulls Laura down next to him keeping her close to him.

Following Con Jamie stayed close. Jamie couldnt help but think back to her own capture and felt so bad for Katie she just wanted to cry all the more.

Pacing across the floor Phinox is silent for a long moment as everyone gathers into the the meeting room. Gathering his own mind and thoughs he continues to pace.

Finally looking up as the last few enter into the room Phinox just eyes everyone untill finally he takes out a small peace of paper with some folds in it to fit into a envilope.

"This is the map of the building where Katie is. I drew it out myself to the best of my memorie."

Phinox is silent for a second letting everyone take a look at it before starting again.

"I think our best bet would be when the Agency contacts me and I know they will, to offer Jay and Derek like they want in exchange for Katie. Now we know they wont let Katie go that would be way to easy. But if I do the drop off they will want to have as well for betraying them I will be able to get close once again with Jay and Derek close range and you guys close by as well."

Phinox new it would be risky and so much could go wrong but if someone new something better to do he would be all ears to try.

No comments: