4/20/09

Walk

Watching on with Dani Dalton feels a strange feeling makes its way up in him. He felt no remorse for Alec and though he got what he deserved, but his heart went out to Dani as she watched on the screen.

"I'm sorry, I cant. You will need to talk with Reese. I really am sorry if anything was to happen when I did, it would be my job not to mention I would feel horrabl."

Letting out a sigh Katie sits at her desk her head in her hands. Today she felt frustrated it felt like in her work she was hitting wall after wall. She wasnt sure if it was just the day or not.

Giving a frusted grunt Katie stands and takes her jacket from the back of the chair she needed some air before she exploded.

Hey you, I need to go out for a walk before my brain exploded. Work is just getting to me. I wont be long and maybe we can do lunch or something.

No comments: