4/20/09

Approval

Jason pauses his typing, a small grin forming.

Well I doubt Hal would want to clean your brains off the wall, so go take that walk. Take one for me too. I'd come along but Reese has me swamped in paperwork. Lunch sound fantastic. Just let me know when.


Dani looks down, but manages a nod to Dalton. "Alright. I understand. Protocol and all. I just thought..." Glancing back up, she shakes her head. "Never mind." She's about ready to leave, but a new voice interrupts them. None had seen Reese in the doorway, nor did they know how long he'd been there.

"Dalton, you may take her to see Alec. He hasn't caused trouble the last couple days, and Hal has the monitors covered." He nods decisively. "Besides, I'd like to see how he reacts."

"Really?" Dani looks back to Dalton with some hope.

Reese nods again, his glance of approval pointed at Dalton.

No comments: