4/12/09

Trust

Getting the returned call from Heather Angelica is pleased and happy she didnt have to go in around about way to get a hold of her.

Hearing Heather's response to her wanting to talk with Mackenzie Angelica soon turns around and her voice before more stern as she is deturmened to get what she needed.

"Personally Miss Jones I don't care what you think is good or not. I'm the lawyer here not you and I wish to speak with Mackenzie. Your refusal to let me will result also against you in court as well and will not look good. Understand, I understand exactly what is going on here and if you will not let me speak with the girl than I will go to the court and get a court order to speak with her and I assure you I WILL get it."

Angelica keeps her voice soft yet ferm at the same time showing she new and had confadince in what she was talking about holding her toung for saying much more to Heather but to keep the upper hand she new it was best not to give anything away for now.

Giving a smile to Scott Katie gives a nod. She new what Scott ment and she didnt mind watching him and letting him ride with her as long as he didnt mind getting there early.

"Even if you didnt ask me I'd keep my eye out on ya. Its just what I do. And as long as you dont mind getting there a little early, I'll be leaving work at 6 and you can meet up with me before I go. I'll swing by your place if you want so u can change and than take it from there."

Another smile flashes Katie was happy Scott said he would come. It made her feel good he still put so much trust in her.

Turning Katie heads to the door again and exits the office a small smile still on her face.

Scott said he would come.

Heading to the drinking foutain she wanted to fill her water bottle before starting on work again.

No comments: