4/12/09

Plane

Continuing to listen Angelica is jotting down a few more things including a judges number to call next. She wasnt playing around weather Heather though she was or not. It was on thing to defent someone who was innocent, and than it was another to throw a child into the mix. No...Angelica wouldnt lay down, and she wouldnt go easy and someone the likes of Heather would not intimadate her.

"So be it Miss Jones, I will be in Arizona tomarrow afternoon with a court order to speak with Mackenzie. If you resist than Miss Jones than it will be you who will need to go to court. Thank you for your time and see you tomarrow afternoon."

Haning up the phone Angelica lets out a long breath as her mind starts to work faster moving from one thing to another. She had to work fast and she new it.

Quickly dialing the number for a judge she in on the phone a short time with him giving him a quick run down on everything. Decieding to set up a lunch date to go over more and work things out Angelica hangs up the phone.

Standing she pulls out her cell and dialing Carson's number she gets his voice mail.

"Carson, its Angelica. I am going to be going out of town for a day or two but I'll have my cell on me. Call me when your contact has anything ti find out about Heather and please...please you NEED to stay out of trouble or this can blow in our face."

Making her way across the door she heads to Reese's office and knocks on the door before entering with a smile.

"Hey you, I have a favor. I need a plane to get me to Arizona by tomorrow. It's not TJY related but it has to do with someone who worked for TJY...Carson. Is there any way you can help me?"

Staying close to Axel Jess gives him a smile. She new he was a little uncomfortable and awkward but she was happy he came non the less.

"I'm glad we got to come here tonight."

Jess was excited for the consert, and even happyer to be here with Axel. She deffintly enjoying her new adventure with Axel.

Katie cant help but laugh as she hears Rocky and Ryder. Looking at Jen she gives a shrug.

"That would be me...I didnt think. Yes that must be the problem I didnt think."

Looking at Jason and than back twords the noise Kate lets out a wistle and gives a yell.

"You guys relize its hard to watch you all when you act like a loon right?"

Scanning the group again Katie spots Scott and walks over to him sinking down next to him in the empty chair. Giving a smile she leans over a little to see what he sees.

"How you holding up?"


No comments: