4/12/09

15 Min

Angelica gives a nod to Carson thankful that he could cooperate with her and not make it any harder than it already would be.

"Maybe you can try talking to Reese one getting someone to do the research for you. He'll know better than I will on who is doing what at the moment."

Jotting down a few numbers and some more notes Angelica pulls out a business card and hands it to Carson.

"I'm going to call about meeting with Mackenzie later this afternoon than I will be in touch with you again. If you need me for anything there is my card and my cell number on it. Whoever you find to do this research for you tell them they need to come straght to me if they find anything out."

Getting Jason's message a smile forms on Katies lips. She never tired of how they could talk and it always give her a warm fuzzy feeling on the inside.

Thinking for a moment Katie gives a nod though Jason couldnt see her. She new Ryder had been pretty bored latly and maybe this would be good for him.

Hey I never thought of that. I think he'd like it and it would give him something to do. I'll have to ask him when I see him again.

Though things had been rough there for a day or two after the conversation they had ,had together things were starting to change a little. Jason and herself tryed to spend a little more time together and just do sper of the moment things. Though it wasnt 100% yet things were diffently better.

And though some might call it strange that Ryder would be living with Katie and Laura now, Katie herself had no worrys. Ryder was a good friend, and thats where is layed. Nothing more and nothing less.

Jess smiles as Rocky talks though for a moment she is thrown by a small loop at his comment. There was something in his voice that was strange though Jess really couldnt pin point it.

"I am going on lunch in about 15 min if you would like to grab something to eat with me. I dont see why Axel would get upset I was eating lunch with a friend."

Gathering a few things on her desk Jess is silent for a moment as her mind wonders mulling over the comment Rocky made. Why did he think Axel would be mad? Did something alse happen she didnt know about?

"Yeah, I'll be at the consert tonight. I'll be with Axel he said he would pick me up."

Jess was looking forward to tonight. Another nice meal with Axel even if it was just something quick like burgers and than the consert what more could be asked for.

No comments: