4/12/09

Call

Searching Rocky's eyes for a moment Jess can still seance something and for a moment has a strange feeling that she felt sorry for Rocky even though she didn't know why.

"Ok, I'll see you tonight than."

Watching Rocky leave Jess just stands there for a moment not sure what just happened. The look on Rocky's face was one Jess hadn't seen before and his words just made something feel not right.

Trying to concentrate on her work again Jess siting down. She's go to lunch in a little bit and maybe call Axel.

Katie smile as she strange grabbing her water bottle. Maybe asking Scott tonight to come that would be nice. The fresh air would be good for him.

Thats a good idea, I think it would be good for him. I have a moment I'll go ask him now.

Slowly walking down the hall Katie comes to Scott and Dalton's office. Giving a knock on the door Katie pokes her head in.

"Scott?"

Seeing him sitting at his desk Katie smiles and enter father in coming over to his desk. It was nice seeing him at work more not and it made her happy to see a little color returning to his face.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything but I wanted to ask you...Jetstream has a concert tonight so one I wanted to see if you would like to come with me. The company would be nice and two, Jetstream was wondering if you could bring your camra and take some new pictures of them."

Leaning back in he chair Angelica looks at the number she had in front of her for the child agency. It wasnt the direct line to talk with Heather but it was the number for the agency that was here in Nevada. She'd would call there and have them get a hold of Heather for her and have her call back. That would be the best option to let this woman know Carson had a lawer and if she failed to call back, Angelica would just go to the judge herself to get an order for her to talk with Heather and Mackenzie.

"Yes this is Angelica Lockheart calling from the TJY Agency. I am representing Mr. Carson Banks on the matter of his saposive kidnapping of Mackenzie. I am trying to get ahold of Heather and if you could do me a favor and get a hold of her for me, that let her know to call me back I will give you my number."

No comments: