3/19/09

No matter what

Continuing to hold Laura close and just give her the comfort she so desperately needed. So many times in life the good people had to pay and how it upset Nate to no end. He hated seeing Laura like this, but now now he would start again and try to help her all he could.

"I wont, I promise you I wont."

Pulling Laura away enough he can look into her eyes Nate brings his hand up to the side of her face and brushes a lose peace of her hair behind her ear. Just looking into her eyes for a long moment before speaking again.

"Laura, you take as long as you need ok?! And know when you are ready I will be here, waiting for you and only you. But I want you to know I wont let you try and go through this alone alright? No matter what I am going to be with you to help because I do love and I dont want to see you alone in this."

Drawing her close to him again Nate gives the top of her head a kiss. So many things in life he has lost this was not going to be another that was added to the list.

"I look at you Laura, the same way I did when I first met you and I dont want you to think any different. Your beautiful, smart, and special to me that will never change."

No comments: