2/19/09

Hit home

Giving a soft smile Katie is quiet for a moment thinking about something else to say.

"Mmmm...I like working for TJY. I've meet alot of nice people and I like the thrill of a case. My title is Bodyguard and thats my passion but I do a little bit of everything."

Leaning forward again Katie leans her arms on her legs as she gently pushs the swing.

"I guess its always a little hard on a case though when it hits so close to home. I've known Angle for a long time now. Since I came to my Aunts ranch Angle has always been there. From what I am told she has been with my Aunt and her friends for years before I was even born. She's been through alot and has beaten the Agency so many times. She dosnt deserve to die like this."

Katie gives a small shake of her head before a smile forms on her face again.

"So...How did you come to be part of TJY?"


Katie rests her head on her hand but turn to look at Ryder her eyes giving a sparkle.

No comments: