10/3/08

I'd rather

*Watching Wyatt and Trooper leave for a moment Dalton stands up again leting out a long sigh. On he outside his arrogance and cockiness was there and he new it, but on the inside he was just nervouse himself. Being somewhere new, it wasnt often people got use to him. His size made it hard and people always staired. Would it be differnt here or would it just be the same old same old.

Turning Dalton plays around with the masheen again for a moment till finally he gives it a wack and his Jerky falls out. Taking that and his moutain dew Dalton heads back to his office and continues to look through files and paper work geting use to everything in this new place.*

*Jess can't help but giggle as she leans on the counter her eyes meeting Carsons.*

"Well I was thinking about it, but since you asked nicly I guess I can stop by and pick you up. Bring some milkshakes?"

*Standing Jess gathers her things and leans the money on the counter for her coffee. Throwing a wave to Aerith.*

"Once I am settled in my new place I will have to have you and Wyatt come over. I know you alot now but I know nothing about him."

*Aerith gives a smile and throws a wave to Jess.*

"Her sounds like a plan to me. If food is involved I dont think Wyatt will mind."

*Jess gives a nod. It was nice having a few new friends and Aerith had been the first besides Carson. She was nice and Jess liked talking to her. Looking back to Carson Jess brings a hans to his face and runs it over his cheek ending at his chin.*

"I'll see you later Hun."

*Turning Jess exits Mom and Pop's to head home and finish the packing she had to do.*

*Charlotte cant help but give a laugh at Bret. Finally stepping away she grabs her own bag and heads for the door.*

"Ok that sounds good to me. I'll only need a few few things, and a lot of the stuff at my apartment can go to the salvation army or whatever because you have alot of what I have already. Maybe you can come over with me and help me decied what to take and what not to. Like I dont know if you would like my coutch better than yours so on and so forth. All in all though I really don't have much."

*As Charlotte heads down the hall with Bret a suddin nearousness enters her stomach. It was strange almost like something was wrong. Figuring it was just the fact of telling her sister what was up Charlotte shruges it off. Linking her arm with Bret's.*

"I dont need a coin to tell me, I would rather die tomarrow than today."

*Turning and looking at Jason Katie smiles. She felt so much better now, her heart still acked for the loss of Scott but now she was able to deal with it and new she could face work. He was in a better place now and she would see him again sometime. Also, now having Jason again made things a little better too. It was nice not to have to hide her feelings and it was a good feeling to have it returned again. It made Katie feel good inside.

No, thank you for coming to get me, this time I think you were the Hero.

Katie leans her head on Jason's shoulder and closes her eyes. She wan't tired, but she was comfortable enough to fall asleep.*

No comments: