9/10/08

We both

*Just stops and thinks about Carson's words some more. Working them over in her mind and than looking at Carson she searchs his face. Seeing the pain that was behind his eyes.*

"She sounds like she was a real good person. I never had someone I was close to like that. Peter was the first guy I even ever considered a boyfriend. I never loved him and I new he didn't love me but he was what I deserved and now, I'm not sure where in life I should be."

*Feeling a bit strange talking about herself Jess reverts the conversation back to Carson.*

"Do you think she is really happy without you?"

*Jess puts her hands into the pockets on the back of her jeans as she walks with Carson knowing there destanation was coming up fast Jess almost dreaded it. Slowing to match Carson's pase Just lets out a sigh.*

"Well...I guess we both have something hard to work through together than huh? At least we don't have to feel to alone now."

*Jess continues to walk as her eyes felt a little glazed the tears that wanted to come but she wouldn't let. Life, what was life to her now?*

*Katie lays stairing into the dark. She was happy Jason didn't feel alone anymore. The comfort, and protection she had to offer him that he liked and helped him Katie was happy to freely give without any question to what she would get in return. See that she helped Jason was enough for her.

No, your not alone. You won't ever be alone again.

Stoping for a moment Katie can't help but let out a laugh.

Ok so that sounded a little creepy but you know what I ment.

After everything Jason and herself had been through Katie was happy they could still be friends for now. It was always nice to spend time with Jason, and laugh with him. Katie was still thankful for that.

Maybe thats why you still have these dreams J, because you havn't really delt with everything. Maybe reliving all of it even the way you felt was hidden away and now it want to come out so you can move forward.

Katie thinks about her own words and wondered if they might be true. Why caused this inside Jason? She new he probely would deal with this for the rest of his life, but would it become easyer once he faced it. Would it not drain everything from him? Or would he always have to deal with the aftermath as well.

Hero's don't know best and they don't know all, but I try to be there for you when ever you need me J. I don't wan't you ever to feel alone through any of this stuff. Even if we are just friends, I wan't you to know I'm there for you.

As Jason shifts Kaite moves a tiny bit as well to give him some room and not to make him feel cramped, and than takes the position she was in before.

Thanks for leting me be your Hero J. It gives a certin meaning to my life thats unexplainable.*

No comments: