9/10/08

Smile

*Jess smiles and gives a wave as she see Carson.*

"I think coffee is what I need this morning. To early for a milkshake yet. Give me some time though I am sure sometime today I will need one."

*Jess gives a small nod to Mable and than to Aerith.*

*Katie smiles as she throws an extra peace of bacon to Trooper and than plates up the food. Placing the two plates on the table one in Jason's spot and one in her own Katie finally sits down.*

"I don't know what your talking about I'm never nice."

*Katie scrunches her noise up and takes a bite of her toast.*

"Nah you were fine last night J. Your not a bother."

*Katie continues to eat keeping the conversation light.*

*Jess looks up holding her coffee and the bell on Mom and Pop's rings. A bit saprised to see Axel alone and than remember he had said last night he would be back. Her eyes following him as he sits down. Relizing she was stairing Jess looks away quick taking a sip of her coffee. As if drawn for some strange reason Jess looks at Axel again giving a little smile as he stairs back to her.*

"Morning."

*Mable gives a nod to Axel and heads to the coffee pot.*

"Now, what kind of restront would this be if I didn't have any coffee first thing in the morning?"

*Bring the cup over to Axel Mable gives him some sugar and milk as well.*

"Did you want anything to eat hun?"

No comments: