9/18/08

To easy

*Katie watches over Scott's shoulder as her types and talks about the security system before sitting back down. The feeling still lingering in her stomach. Looking to Jason she wonders if he can feel the emotional pull that was surging in her at the moment. Putting all the feelings together for a moment Katie sends a message on its way.

I don't like the feeling I am getting about this J. It all seems to easy.

Sitting back for a moment Katie lets out a long sigh before looking out the window and servaying the area again.

As the minutes pass and Scott gets ready to leave Katie sits up and stops him. Turning her arms around him and giving him a small kiss on the cheek Katie whispers.*

"I love you Scotty! Be safe and make it back to us ok."

*Jess finishs off her pop and pushes the glass to the side.*

"Mmmm....I think if you keep me warm it will be just fine."

*Jess stands and leans over the counter giving Carson another small kiss before steping away from the counter and throwing another smile at Carson.*

"Just give me a call when you get out. I'll be ready and waiting."


No comments: