9/9/08

step down..

*Katie folds her arms across her chest as she looks back at Jason. She new he wasn't feeling well, and that in itself told her not to let him drive off alone. Not to mention him raising his voice at her.*

"I thought you learned along time ago Jason not to yell at me. It's funny how you always blame me J. Come on...lets fight like old times."

*Katie takes a few steps forward her own emotions and anger flaired along with Jason's and clashed in the middle head on. It made Katie's head hurt but she didn't pay any mind to it though it caused her to say things before she thought about it.*

"Your so scaired that if you love me your going to hurt me, but did you even think not loving me is hurting me more?"

*Katie steps a bit closer to Jason coming eye to eye head on. Her arms still crossed as she didn't step down from him.*

"Well, now what..."

No comments: