9/14/08

So I was told

*Charlotte's eyes show she is pleased that Bret likes the small gift. She had really hoped it would mean alot to him and it apeared to have and for that it made her feel good. She couldn't deny she was growing closer to Bret with each passing day. Charlotte had never felt like this before about anyone before but now she wouldn't pass it up for the world.*

"Well, if you havn't had dinner yet I though we could go out or I could cook something here and than maybe we can watch a movie or play a game. I'm pretty much up for anything as long as I get to be with you."

*Jess walks with Carson enjoying the night air and the cool breeze. It felt good to get out and around, it felt even better to be out with someone. Even though as they walked they didnt talk much Jess was still enjoying herself.

As Carson sits down on the bench Jess just scans the area for a moment before decieding to sit down next to Carson and turn her head upwards herself. It had been a long time since she'd looked and actully payed attachen to the moon. To long indeed and it braught back many memories.*

"When I was younger, I use to sneek away to the top floor of the orphanage and look out the window at the moon..."

*Without even thinking Jess continues to talk. It was a rare thing for her to do so. Most of the time her past was kept to herself.*

"...I always though my parents were looking at it as well, and some day would be back for me. Than as I got older the cold hard truth of life hit me, and I didnt really look at the moon anymore. I guess for some..."

*Jess gives a sidelong glance to Carson knowing there was a deeper maning to his words than what he lead on. The people in his life he loved, and he strived to keep there love.*

"...knowing the people they love could be looking at the same moon, and thinking about them could bring comfort. That is what people should hold onto, because they don't know just how lucky they are to have that in there life. Even if they don't really talk to the person anymore. Just knowing that they once had that how lucky they are. As for me, that was gone along time ago, I never really new what love was or is. Sometimes when I see how people get hurt, or how much trouble it is to have those things I think I'm lucky, but than when I am alone or have a chanse to think I relize just how lonly I truly am."

*Jess lets out a sigh and looks across the park just letting her eyes linger for a moment as her mind wondered. An unexspected tear rolls form her eye as she quickly flicks it away. It had been a long time since she wondered or even thought about her family. Where they were, how they were and if they even remembered her. It braught a new pain to Jess already scared heart and a new confustion of why they had left her. These were questions Jess new she would never get answer and that only made it worse.

Trying to whipe the memories and thoughts from her mind Jess looks to Carson and gives a small smile and than looks back up at the sky with a chuckle in her voice.*

"You know, the first star you see in the sky your ment to make a wish on it. The one you hold the close to your heart will hear it, and your wish might come true. Or so I was told."

*Katie looks down again as Scott talks unable to meet his eyes. Could she do this? Could they really? How would it feel? what would happen? Scott was right they she needed to straghter things out and pick a path to take. She couldnt play both sides but that ment taking time as well to think through everything.*

"If the white rabbit can bear with me, than I think I can try too. I just, don't want to hurt anyone."

*Katie looks up at Scott meeting his eyes, as her own tears finally spill over. Why did she feel like this. Why did it have to hurt so much. Searching his eyes Katie looks, how she loved them, how she loved him and how life wasnt fair.*

"I'm sorry Scott."

*Standing Katie walks over to the booth across from her and slids in next to Scott. Reaching out she wraps her arms around him in a hug. Now caring who was looking, or wondering, Not caring what anyone though. Katie just wanted a hug from him.*

No comments: