9/14/08

Home

*Katie trys to calm herself down not even relizing what she was probely doing to Scott with her emotions. Sometimes she still forgot. Instince just said to get upset but for Katie she had to try and not do that.

Lowering her emotions a little bit Katie is quiet. Trying to sort things through in her mind. What did she want. What did Katie really want?*

"I don't know what I wan't Scott. I'm so messed up, maybe I shouldn't have anyone and thats the hardest thing of all. I don't like thinking about me, its just makes me happy to see everyone alse happy."

*That was the truth Katie liked seeing others happy before herself thats just how she ticked. Since Katie had started living at her aunts ranch she had stoped worrying about what she wanted because when she did it made her sad. Now she was being told to think about herself first and she didn't want too. Home....was the first thing that poped into her mind. She was awfly home sick if that ment anything. Home....what did she really want.*

*Jess can't help but chuckel at Carson.*

"I don't think your so scary. Well at least to me your not."

*Jess jogs after Carson as he starts to walk away. She just wanted to see Carson anyways so this would work.*

"Hey, your not getting away from me that easly you know. I think a short walk to the part sounds nice."

*After Carson turns around Jess slows a little so she can still see Carson's face and a small smile cross her lips. She diden't want to be alone, she did hate it. And going back to TJY was not to high on her things to do.*

"Mmmm...how could I turn down one of your milkshakes huh? There is just something about them I cant get over. Even if I am not hungry, Helping you close up sounds like fun, the company not being so bad eather."

*Jess gives him a playful elbow to the arm.*

"Your gonna fall on your butt if you don't watch where your going there killer."

*As Charlotte it pulled down to rest of Bret's chest the grin on her lips.*

"Your not ment to sleep when I am coming over though."

*Leaning down Charlotte press her lips to Brets letting it linger for a moment and than pulling away.*

"I thought about calling but I wanted it to be a saprise. Yep done with work for the night and the next two days off. I thought maybe we could spend the time wallowing together or something."

*Charlotte brings her hand up to Bret's face and brushes a bit of his matted hair up before running a hand through it. Sitting up for a minute Charlotte takes the bag that had droped onto the floor and pulls the necklace from it. Laying back on Bret's chest Charlotte's eyes dance hoping he will like the necklace.*

"I saw this and I thought it fit perfect for us. I got one for myself too. If you dont like it let me know. I know its kind of cheesy."

No comments: