9/26/08

I didnt

*Misty lets out another long sigh and shakes her head.*

"Jason Stevenson, one of these days your gonna have to learn to get over yourself. Your not the only one that matters, your pride and fear is getting in the way of keep you, Jason happy."

*She can't help but feel very bad for Jason himself. Looking at him, his words didnt match how he felt and she new it. Why he kept denying it she didnt know.*

"And on top of it, deni a simple question..I never asked if you were going to date her again. I just asked if you let her know how you felt. Maybe she is better on the moutain...I guess its home to her."

*Misty takes her purse and stands seeing Jason is finished as well.*

"Come on, lets get back our lunch is almost up and I dont need to keep talking and getting you more mad at me than you probely are."

*Misty smiles and nods her head twords the door. She new Jason was probely mad, but she also new he'd get over it.*

No comments: