8/21/08

True

*Nate gives Jason an irratated glance at Jason before he looks back to the road.*

"I'm sorry dear, I forgot we are married so I need to tell you what I do in my personal life. It wont happen again."

*Nate draws silent for a momemnt again as they drive trying to keep his own bubbling temper in controll. Now after snapping at Jason he felt bad.*

"Sorry Jase, just tired or something I guess. I honestly dident say anything because I forgot. Why he was in Vegas I dont know, but I did pick him up because he is still my friend and I dident want to leave him stranded. He needed me because he dident have anyone alse. Yes its his own fault, but everyone has to have someone they can fall back on everyonce and a while so at least we know someone cares still. Thats what true friendship is about. Always being there."

No comments: