8/21/08

I know

*Nate watches both his friends as his heart ackes. What was this coming to? Why couldent both of them just be nice to eachother? Was the to much to ask? Seeing both of them were about ready to fight Nate steps in.*

"Both of you know it off right now or you will both find yourselfs behind bars understand me?"

*Nate is stern as he looks between Carson and Jason proving he wasent messing around. He had a job to do. Looking back to Carson Nate's eyes soften alittle but still hold strong.*

"Carson we arnt accusing you of anything. Its just you thretend Kyle the other day and we came to you first to gets you aliby so we can clear you before anything gets blow out of the water thats all."

*Nate lets out a long sigh looking to Jason and than back to Carson.*

"I dont believe you did this Carson, I dont believe it at all, but its my job to be here and question you anyways. It would be best if you just answered us."

No comments: