7/11/08

Welcome

*As Angelica moves from the bedroom to the kitchen she hears a knock on the door. Very caually dressed in sweat pants and an over size sweat shirt she answers the door a smile on her face. Danielle looked just as Carson had described her. Exspending her hand she greets Danielle.*

"You must be Danielle Banks. I'm Angelica please come on in."

*Showing Danielle in she shows here where she can put her stuff for the night and than gives her a small ture of the apartment.*

"You'll have to excuse all the boxs. I'm just in the middle of packing. If your hungry at all from the drive I have some stuff in the fridge. Or if you want I have to go into town to do a few things we can stop and get something to eat."

*Angelica continues to smile knowing Danielle must be feeling really out of place and only hoped she could make her feel comfortable.*

"There is a tv in the other room and shelfs of boxs if you want to watch anything and I'll be leaving in about an hour if you want to come alone."

*Katie cant help but smile alittle as she pushs the door open slowly and step inside shuting the door behind her again. Making her way over to Jason slowly she lets out alittle sigh. Holding the orange out to him she speaks.*

"You need to eat so your sugar dosent drop. With all the painkillers your on it could fast without warning so eat that up."

*Katie sets the orange down on the table before looking at Jason again.*

"I thought you might want some company too. If not...I..I can just go."

No comments: