7/11/08

One Condition

*Katie rolls on her back and keeps her eyes shut mumbaling.*

"If I stay sleeping you wont leave."

*Slowly Katie wraps her arms around Scott's neck and slowly opens her eyes to see Scott's face.*

"I guess it dosen't work that way huh?"

*Katie pull Scott into a tight hug, a feeling of dread looming over her. She new this was good for Scott and he couldent turn it down but still it was hard. Katie keeps Scott in a tight hug for a long moment before pulling away.*

"How about some breakfest? We still have to ask Domino if she wants to come stay with be for a bit."

*Nate cant help the smile the quirks at the courner of his mouth. This wasent a time for joking but he found humor in what Carson said anyways.

Nate nods and follows on the other side of Carson. Listing to everything he has to say. Some of it he found amusing, some disturbing. Some of it frankly Nate though Carson and Misty were stupid for doing, but Carson did have good intent.

Coming back to the cars Nate looks between Carson and Misty and lets out a sigh bringing a hand to his forhead for a moment.*

"Well as much as I dont want to agree with what you did, I cant say I would act any differntly if it was my own sister. Whether right or wrong you acted with good intent on her behalf. I cant turn away because I wouldent want you to turn away if I needed you."

*Nate looks off to the harizon of the rising sun for a moment. Something about it today was differnt though. The darkness loomed as if warning nothing would come of the day.*

"I'll help you on one condition. After this is over and your sister is safe you both come back to Nevada with me and turn yourselfs in."

*As Misty listens to Nate she squeeze Carson's hand. She new what ment. They both could spend time in prison. The might not see eachother again for a long time. Misty wasent sure if she wanted that. But what alse could they do. There was no other option.*

No comments: