7/12/08

Near to you..

*Misty just sits and listens it was hard to believe what she was hearing. Nate was just going to let them go and even cover for them. She new Nate was a good guy, and loyal but this, this even blew her mind.*

"He...just is not going to turn us in like that?"

*Misty just stands at the counter for a long second her mind races. They could start over, they could live life like they were meant to. A clean slate in someplace new, but no matter where they would run the past would be there sooner or later to catch up top them.

As Carson's arms wrap around Misty she leans into them her own arm wrapping around him. As she hears his words she understands what he was saying. Carson was ready to stop running, her was ready to look his past and his mistake in the face, and Misty new she would be right there with him. Pulling away alittle but her arms still wrapped around Carson she looks up at him and gives a small smile.*

"I understand. I'm going back with you. I almost lost you once, I don't want that to happen again. I'm going back with you, we'll face this together."

*Misty continues to keep her arms around Carson though she cant help but shake just alittle. Not much scaired her but going back to TJY, Her Uncle, and Sheriff Brown scaired her. What would happen to them now. What was to be there punishment?*

*Lockheart just watches for a moment and than a smile spreads across her face.*

"Well if you want to hang around for a day or two to spend time with your sister your more than welcome to. If not I can take you back to Misty's car tonight. Its up to you guys. I have no problem eather way."

He and I had something beautiful
But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last
I loved him so but I let him go
'Cause I knew he'd never love me back


*As Katie looks back into Scott's eyes she cant help the smile on her face. She was so happy to see him that words itself couldent describe how she felt. Anything she could possable manage to say just dident seem like enough.*

You and I have something different
And I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be


*Kaite's eyes beamed so bight with love and joy she could only hope Scott could see though them what she was feeling. Searching his own eyes Katie can see the love, the comfort, the passion and she new no matter what everything would be ok.*

He's disappearing
Fading suddelly
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me
Please


*Scott had given up so much, so much for her. She had never seen that kind of love before. The lover for Scott she felt ran deeper than anything she had felt before. She just hadent noticed it till now. Katie could only thank God that he gave her another chanse to show it. Katie new when she was with Jason he cared about her, but something about Scott was so much differnt and though she though her heart would never heal it had. She had learned how to love and feel again by someone she had no doubt that did truly love her and would do anything for her.*

Near to you, I am healing
But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on
Yet, I'm better near to you.


*Katie smile breaks into an even bigger smile as she leans down to Scott again still straddling him in the chair. Her voice low and full of the love she felt.*

"And never has Alice been happyer to see the white rabbit..."

I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I belong
Where you are


"I love you so very much Hottie Scotty!!!"

*Kait's leans her face close to Scott's again her lips meeting his again as they enjoy the sweetness of Scott's kiss. The passion breaking forth once again as Katis hand goes to Scott's face and than the back of his face. Her other arm around him embracing him, drawing them close together. The moment lingers Katie dosen't want it to break. Not yet.*

No comments: