7/13/08

Impashent and Runed

*Misty cant help the grin the pass over her face and she found a bit of humor in what Carson said.*

"I think I will for a little bit. After the last couple of days, I just want to actually relax with you. How about eating that breakfast first though it smells really good."

*Misty smiles and get up wrapping her arms around Carson's waist and directing him to the kitchen.*

*Katie follows Jason's eyes and than looks back at him seeing the question in his eyes. A grin stays on Katies lips.*

"I was going to tell you this morning, but since your to impashent and runed my saprise in telling you.."

*Katie sticks out her toung at Jason.*

"..Scott ended up not going to Az yesterday and showed up, saprised me and asked me to marrie him....and....I said...YEs."

*Katie beams and turns grabing a cup from the cabnet and pouring some OJ for Jason. She couldent help but feel a tad bit strange on telling Jason about her engagement, but the feeling soon passes. Jason had a right to know he was her friend after all and her best one at that.*

*As Mick wraps his arm around Rosetta her free hand comes up and holds to Micks arm as she leans back into him flipping the hasbrowns.*

"Mmmm....Good morning Sweety. I was hoping not to wake you guys. I was going to let you sleep in alittle bit till dinner was done.*

*Rosetta cant help the smile the curled on her lips. Finally setting the spatula down Rosetta turns wraping her arms around Mick's neck and gives him a kiss.*

*Suddenly tow tiny arms can be felt one around Mick's leg and one around Rosetta's. Looking down BJ smiles up at them both with his toothy grin.*

"I worked up because I smell something. Good Morning."

*Rosetta cant help but giggle as she runs a hand through BJ's hair.*

"Good Morning Little Man."

No comments: